• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CRC Power Supply (Class A amplifier)

Project16 has already shown you lot a listing.
Why can't you append your own name and quantity and update the total yourselves ?
I think to start manufacturing in early next week as soon as 75 PCBs are requested, if there is a little more the maximum will be 100 PCB.

Here is the updated list.

Fab (2 boards)
Pinnocchio (4 boards)
Nounouchet (4 boards)
Haddock (2 or 4 boards)
Mcandmar (4 boards)
Project16 (2 boards)
AV Freak (4 boards)
Steve1 (4 boards)
Muhy3 (6 boards)
Myint67 (8 boards)
Gwrskien (10 boards)
Asuslover (2 boards)
Ssarchy08 (4 boards)
Morde (2 boards)
Ryssen (4 boards)

I have not checked yet but we should be around 4$ (US) each PCB (+ shipments)
I will tell you just before starting the manufacture.

Thank you.

Hello everyone

The maximum of 100 PCBs I had set is reached!

Fab (2 boards)
pinnocchio (4 boards)
nounouchet (4 boards)
haddock (2 or 4 boards)
mcandmar (4 boards)
Project16 (2 boards)
AV Freak (4 boards)
Steve1 (4 boards)
muhy3 (6 boards)
Myint67 (8 boards)
gwrskien (10 boards)
asuslover (2 boards)
ssarchy08 (4 boards)
Morde (2 boards)
Ryssen (4 boards)
bristto (4 boards)
integra (8 boards)
pjr3s (4 boards)
liva (2 boars)
joshvi (6 boards)
Marra (4 boards)
patriz (8 boards)

I will not be able to take reservations for this purchasing group.
I am sending PCBs in production early next week.

Thank you!

Edit: For the future Jim's Audio will produce this PCB

Last edited:
Hi all, I expressed interest in this Gb but since the max quota is over, I have urgent need to produce another PSU (C/C/C , CRCRC/CRCLC/CRCC etc with snubber and etc) for my amplifier builds(psu for a diy sub amp based on 2 pair peeceebee). pl note layout is not for sharing.
Here is a pic, 165mm x 100mm. I plan to make 70um PCB, if any one is interested, pl let me know, I can make different GB.
I hope no harm done to the thread starter, as the current GB already full.
i forgot, its based on modified AN-1849 An Audio Amplifier Power Supply Design, TI application schematic without the soft start portion of the app note.
reg
Prasi

Attachments

• psu flexible.png
    psu flexible.png
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,650
Last edited:
Hi all, I expressed interest in this Gb but since the max quota is over, I have urgent need to produce another PSU (C/C/C , CRCRC/CRCLC/CRCC etc with snubber and etc) for my amplifier builds(psu for a diy sub amp based on 2 pair peeceebee). pl note layout is not for sharing.
Here is a pic, 165mm x 100mm. I plan to make 70um PCB, if any one is interested, pl let me know, I can make different GB.
I hope no harm done to the thread starter, as the current GB already full.
i forgot, its based on modified AN-1849 An Audio Amplifier Power Supply Design, TI application schematic without the soft start portion of the app note.
reg
Prasi

Hi Prasi,

I would use a dual bridge configuration this way you isolate the circuit from the AC center tap gnd, just a thought.

Ciao!
Do

Hi all,

thanks for your suggestions and interest. The changes would call for significant changes in design which i am not prepared to do due to lack of time. may be some other time.

reg

Prasi

That is unfortunate.

Would have been good if you could be more flexible, after all this community isn't here to lower your production costs -- it's a collaborative community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is unfortunate.

Would have been good if you could be more flexible, after all this community isn't here to lower your production costs -- it's a collaborative community.

both of your assumptions/comments (about not being flexible and that i expect community to lower my production cost) are wrong and uncalled for. I only said i do not have time to do the modifications that you require!. as simple as that.

I would be more than happy to get the boards from project16 and let my design gather dust. but unfortunately it seems i am too late to the party.