• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My_Ref Fremen Edition GB (10th run)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, i'm not so active on the forum, just googling to find some solid 3886 design and found this group buy.

If It's still possible I would like to participate in the group-buy as well.
I would be interested in 3 sets, if i understand correctly 1 buy contains 2 PCB's for a stereo pair.

Please inform me if this is still possible?

Regards,

If It's still possible I would like to participate in the group-buy as well.
I would be interested in 3 sets, if i understand correctly 1 buy contains 2 PCB's for a stereo pair.,

GB is still open so you can participate, simply follow instructions from opening post (sign on spreadsheet and PM me your email address associated with PayPal)

Yes each kit have 2 PCBs, so a stereo kit.

Boards arrived (almost...)

Yesterday boards finally arrived but 22 of them (11 kit) are not made according order (1.6mm Vs 2.0mm).

I've already contacted the manifacturer which will re-do those 22 PCBs in a week or so.

All correct bare boards will be shipped this Saturday.

All available correct boards with SMD option should be shipped Saturday, the 11th.

This group buy the manifacturer has been a serious problem, yesterday replacement boards arrived and only half of them were correct (2mm), the other half again 1.6mm height! :mad:

Anyway Mouser now has full stock of all SMD parts so I'm going to order parts and Saturday, 17 I should be able to ship all boards that I've in my hands and, maybe, the last ones that are again inmanifacturing.

I will keep you informed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.