• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Balanced Preamp - Group Buy Part 3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:wave: I'm still here :)

We're getting close to 50 so I could pull the trigger now. Unless people are in a massive rush, I'd like to see if we can get closer to 100 to get the better pricing.

I'd suggest if we struggle to get near that at the end of December, then I might have to go with just 50.

Agreed. List is at 50 now, so a good point to stop. I wouldn't be surprised if a few people drop out, leaving room for one or two late-comers :)

I'll wait till QC come back at the start of the new year, revalidate the quotes and get the production ball rolling, at which point, I'll be able to let every one know individually the total amount for your respective orders :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.