• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender'S FC-100 - Group Buy

Gentlemen, I have 1 pair of FC-100 PCBs and 1 pair of LT3062-FrontEnd-PSU - PCBs left (see image).
Give me a PM if you like to have them.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• FC-100_rev2_offer.JPG
    FC-100_rev2_offer.JPG
    856.6 KB · Views: 221
Nisbeth, thank you for your quick answer.

Since you live within the European tax-union, shipping will not cost too much.
I will give you the price of the PCBs incl. shipping via PM.

Moreover: I will give you the documentation, the BoM (I even have a complete (more or less) "shopping cart" for the FC-100 components,
saved at "www.reichelt.de", drill-master, ...

We can talk about hard to get components, matching, ..., if you like.

Best regards - Rudi

Patriz, do you mean the issue described by Rudi in his builder's manual?
He solved the problem by disabling ThermalTrak diode and bypassing it with a BAT42 Schottky diode.
I'm not sure which diode should be bypassed. Rudi bypassed the second (Q2 transistor).

Also, in the datasheet of the BAT42 I can see the max forward voltage is 400-650 mV. Should it be lower @ 0.2-0.3 V?

I tested the amp again and when I power it on the voltage drop across each of the 2 emitter resistors is 38mV and then slowly doping down. After a few minutes it is 36mV and continue to drop 0.01 mV per second (from 36mV to 35.4mV in a minute).
Is this normal?
Rudi suggested checking and adjusting the bias after 15-30 minutes. Does it mean I should adjust to get 36-38mV when the amp is hot?
Once the amp is cooled down and powered back on the voltage is something about 44mV.