• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Attention Australians wanting line level transformers from the US

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2010
Paid Member
Hello all!

Due to my never ending curiosity I now need to source some transformers for a couple of builds. As there don't appear to be reasonably priced local options this means an order to the US. And given the wild postage prices it makes sense to see if anyone else is interested.

Give me a shout if you want to play team on an order. I haven't decided if I'm going for Edcor or Jensen just yet, so let me know if there's a preference.

Cheers,
Aren.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.