• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Well Tempered Master Clock - Group buy

Hi Andrea,

I just stumbled upon this groupbuy and I just happen to get back to digital. Is this still available? Hi have ians original fifo and wanted to know if i can use this clock. Im currently using a generic xo on mine and need to upgrade. I need a 11 and 12mhz clocks. Can i still buy these? Can they be used with ians fifo?

Best regards,

Tubo

Hi Andrea,

I just stumbled upon this groupbuy and I just happen to get back to digital. Is this still available? Hi have ians original fifo and wanted to know if i can use this clock. Im currently using a generic xo on mine and need to upgrade. I need a 11 and 12mhz clocks. Can i still buy these? Can they be used with ians fifo?

Best regards,

Tubo

You can use this clock, but max. 88.2 and 96KHz sampling freq., if I m not wrong.
It will be a big update, music will be very smooth and sweet, with big space.:spin:

Yes, with 45/49 MHz clocks at the moment, but I ve got the 5/6 MHz Sc-cut crystals recently, the next project will be these crystals to start working.

The Ian's Fifo min. multiplier is 128X, so with 5/6 MHz it will just work on 44/48 KHz.[/QUOTE

Please keep us posted on your progress, im very interested on how you will implement the clocks to the fifo. Im not really sure how to proceed with my project..

You’re using fifo v1 or fifo II?