• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Well Tempered Master Clock - Group buy

At the moment this is only an interest list, we have to meet the MOQ to place the order to Laptech: 15 pcs for each frequency (5/6 MHz).

So I can delete the 49MHz Sc-cut Crystal (in stock at Laptech) from your order, but I cannot guarantee you will get the 6.144 MHz until we will reach the MOQ.

Please, let me know.

I thought that for this GB it's only necessary to reach MOQ (30-35 pcs) for the total number of oscillators regarding Laptech stock.

I thought that for this GB it's only necessary to reach MOQ (30-35 pcs) for the total number of oscillators regarding Laptech stock.

Yes, this GB is for Laptech stock, but if in the meantime we will meet the MOQ for SC-cut 5/6 MHz they will be added to the new order.

At this time I have collected order for 25 pcs of the Laptech stock, so I'm still collecting order to reach the minimum quantity.

Laptech stock update - closing the GB

Hi all,

the GB for crystals in stock at Laptech will be closed within the end of next week.

I will start soon collecting payments via Paypal.

If someone is still interested, please send me the order form as soon as possible.

We have not met the MOQ for 5/6 MHz SC-cut crystals, so the new order to Laptech does not include these crystals. The interest list is still open for a future GB.

Andrea

Last edited:
- andrea_mori: 3 x SC-Cut 5.6448 MHz + 3 x SC-Cut 6.144 MHz
- fralippo: 2 x SC-Cut 5.6448 MHz + 2 x SC-Cut 6.144 MHz
- gentlevoice: 1* SC-cut 6.144 MHz
- gabor80: 1 x SC-Cut 5.6448 MHz
- lindamar: 1 x SC-Cut 5.6448 MHz
- cps3113: 1 x SC-Cut 6.144 MHz
- triodehunter: 1 x SC-cut 5.6448 MHz

... still convinced that MOQ's will be reached ...

- BDL: 1 x SC-Cut 5.6448 MHz

Theoretically at least 6 dB every time you divide by 2.
Practically I believe 5-6 MHz SC-Cut will perform much better, since the unloaded Q is closed to the highest you can get from a Crystal.

No, no. You get 6 dB maximum for dividing, and loose more than 6 dB
for doubling. Everything turns out to your disadvantage. :p

But the difference can be small.

Andrea,
I did not receive any paypal bill from you for my 5.6 Mhz oscyllator. Are you finally ordering them ?

best
Pepe

Hi Pepe,

unfortunately the MOQ for SC-Cut 5/6 MHz crystals was not met, so the interest list is still open for a new batch.

I only have placed the order for Laptech's stock crystals because several members are waiting for a long time.

Andrea

Thank you Andra

I am very sorry to hear we were not enough people to reach the minimum quantity required. My On my opinion those 5/6 Mhz are so good that you need to have them in your box for future projects. I really hope we can make it soon.

best regards and thank you again for your great work

Pepe

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I take the liberty of updating the 5/6 MHz list: