• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB For Salas I-Select Mesmerize Type input selector and volume control

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Reminder :

Hello,
The current GB for Salas boards is open until 4/30/2017. You must pay by then. If you signed up on the spreadsheet, I should have sent you a private message with details. If you have not received a private message, then send me one.

Hello Tea-Bag,

I'd like to use this I-Select board in my DCG3. Unfortunately it didn't occur to me until now. So, if you think you'll have another GB for that board could you please put me on that waiting list? I think I've got most of the parts already so won't be needing the parts kit, just the PCB.

Thank you

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I am currently awaiting the boards arrival.

The board house unfortunately shipped the circuit boards to another country.
This is a first.

They were unable to get the customs department for that country to re-direct package to me. So the boards are back in production line.

I hope to ship the boards out in less than 2 weeks. My apologies for the delay.