• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Balanced Preamp - Group Buy Part 2

Great to see things rolling along.
Last week I purchased a new digital disc player with balanced outputs (Oppo BDP-95) in anticipation of this build.

I wonder what percentage of those who ordered PCBs from this GB and those who have the Linear Audio circuit board would also be interested in the Hans Polak volume control. Link
Hans' solution was discussed quite a bit in the technical discussion thread. I think a few are going to add that as well. :)

To those paying by Paypal, please use sending money to friends and family option instead of the pay for goods or services one. Otherwise, Paypal take a cut from what you send. I've edited the first post with a screenshot which shows that.

Last week I purchased a new digital disc player with balanced outputs (Oppo BDP-95) in anticipation of this build.

I wonder what percentage of those who ordered PCBs from this GB and those who have the Linear Audio circuit board would also be interested in the Hans Polak volume control. Link

I would!

Do

Should we use your business name and the group buy email for Transferwise recipient details?

Hi Jeff, sorry, I missed your post.

I'd use my personal name if they request it (some have paid by transferwise and didn't seem to need it :) ) - Xavier Walker.

And yes, the GB email address is good - I'm monitoring that constantly at the moment ;)

The components for the assembled PCBs have already been ordered - I asked to increase the quantity as I've had other requests I don't know if I'll be able to fulfill unless others drop out. But Quick Circuits said "sorry, we've already ordered the components and are about to start manufacturing". Good news I guess :)

Some time next week, I'll order the Hypex regulators. It's the majority cost on this so I want to have some money to cover the cost!

So far, people have responded really well, so thank you all - I'm up to around 34 received payments (in bank or Paypal) from the 72 or so tentative orders.

Since we're all almost there in receiving our boards, I thought I'd better order the parts to finish the build. However with the first part, I already run into problems:

ELNA - RBD-50V101M - Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitors - Leaded 50V 100uF 20% Bipolar can only be ordered at Mouser as far as I could find... but the minimum order quantity is 1000 pieces!!!! Any ideas?

I would be interested in one at least might be a couple depending on when the gb will run

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk