• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Bruno Putzeys Balanced Preamp - Group Buy Part 2

As long as we don't add any further holes, I think it shouldn't affect the price of the PCB.

However, I only have the Gerber files, not the original design files, so there's no foolproof way of editing.

I'd also think twice about changing the design that's been approved by Bruno et all...

Maybe post the XL with those who have booked into the new group buy removed, then those who have not yet responded could be contacted by PM ?.
Of the original people who expressed an interest, some of them have dropped out (and notified me).

The rest were sent a PM on 16th February, but I haven't had an acknowledgement receipt from them although they've been on the forum since...

I'll send another PM to all those outstanding, but if they didn't read it then, then I hope they'll read it now. Unless you can ignore sending a receipt? Either way it would be good to know.

I'll PM you all, but if you no longer want to take part, I'd appreciate a response of some kind so I can remove you from the list.

There are 17 people who haven't replied yet, which would take us over the 100 assuming they all took one assembled PCB each. :)

I'm guessing tfboy is talking about diyaudio.com's PM system sending confirmation receipts - so it will only be internal to the forum.

You can prevent it from returning one - it asks you if you want one to send..

Err.... I personally did prevent it from sending a receipt as I didn't know what time demands might be asked of me until I read the PM and didn't want the pressure to reply within time if I couldn't decide or didn't have to time to address it - socially speaking, the clock starts ticking as soon as the receipt is acknowledged!

I wonder, if I mark the PM as unread and I read it again, will the read receipt be issued again?

But I have emailed and confirmed (I hope I'm registered as having done so..).

I'm guessing tfboy is talking about diyaudio.com's PM system sending confirmation receipts - so it will only be internal to the forum.

You can prevent it from returning one - it asks you if you want one to send..

Err.... I personally did prevent it from sending a receipt as I didn't know what time demands might be asked of me until I read the PM and didn't want the pressure to reply within time if I couldn't decide or didn't have to time to address it - socially speaking, the clock starts ticking as soon as the receipt is acknowledged!

I wonder, if I mark the PM as unread and I read it again, will the read receipt be issued again?

But I have emailed and confirmed (I hope I'm registered as having done so..).
I don't think I get asked a second time (or at least that wasn't the case on another forum where I had a similar issue once).

Nat, you're in on the GB, no problem. Did you not get my reply confirmation email on your GMX address?

Just an FYI if you are new to "Transferwise" the first transfer is free, so an additional savings there.
Ooh thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that :)

A few more orders came in this morning. We're up to 24 bare boards, 92 assembled PCBs and 81 pairs of Hypex regulators. I'm happy with the 92 to go ahead so will place the order tomorrow / Tuesday and then start sending out pro-forma invoices

The Forum Email is suspended and has been for a while.
We only have the PM method.
We would have to supply our Email address to Tfboy if he wants to go conventional in corresponding with us.
Don't post your Email address on the Forum. Every search bot would see that and share it with every criminal out there that thinks they can fleece you from your money.