• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Jordan Eikona 2 group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got the go-ahead from Ted Jordan to offer another group buy to DIYaudio members for the Eikona 2 drive unit.

As last time, I'm happy to handle sales and enquiries through here. We need a minimum of 6 pairs to be able to get a discounted rate on the units but I can despatch from here to as many addresses as necessary.

Cost of the units will be the same as before, £115 (plus VAT if in the EU). I'll quote for shipping and post the results on this OP, as enquiries come in.

Details of the Eikona are here

Jordan loudspeaker drive units

and there are a number of enclosure designs on that page.

I'll be adding three new Jim Griffin MLTL designs to that page later this week.

The group buy will run until 7 December. We can take payments to the usual sales (at) ejjordan.co.uk address at any time and I can set up a 30 November despatch date for non-EU orders.

First thing is to see if there's interest and how many we get. Over to you …

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.