• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Interest check on Vicol Audio Maya R2R Volume controller

Would you like to get a bare PCB or a built unit

• Built unit unbalanced (stereo)

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • Built unit balanced (stereo)

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • PCB

Votes: 30 43.5%
  • More than two channels built unit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Few units will by available for sell via webshop in coming days. I'll announce here when these are available. If anyone is interested this a unique time to get Maya.

For current GB, I expect to start shipping this week and by the end of next week to have all units shipped.

Regards,
Tibi

Last days we struggled to have NEC protocol implemented as well (for Apple infrared remote). We did this for DanZup OEM version and is working fine, but here we had to take everything from scratch again.
Even I have few units ready and could start to ship, I'm not fully satisfied with firmware. Please don't understand me wrong, all things are working, but many things must be polished and few bugs cleared.
If any of you can not wait one or two weeks more please let me know and I'll ship.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi,
I have another component (DAC controller) that operates with the Apple remote. Is there a way to set the Maya to use another IR device so I would not have a conflict?

I will wait for you to be happy with the firmware!
Thanks for letting us know.

There is already Philips RC5 code implemented. NEC is another option. Some peole love to use gorgeous Apple remote.
Beside this, you have full controll of the unit via Android bluetooth.

Regards,
Tibi

Last days we struggled to have NEC protocol implemented as well (for Apple infrared remote). We did this for DanZup OEM version and is working fine, but here we had to take everything from scratch again.
Even I have few units ready and could start to ship, I'm not fully satisfied with firmware. Please don't understand me wrong, all things are working, but many things must be polished and few bugs cleared.
If any of you can not wait one or two weeks more please let me know and I'll ship.

Regards,
Tibi

Hi Tibi,

Thank you for the update. I would like the kit to be completed with your full function, and has less bugs as possible. Please ship the kit once it is fully ready.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.