• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: SB Acoustics Satori 6" MW16P (4 or 8 ohm) - $140/each shipped!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
GB is closed as of 03/29

Info:

I'm working to set up a Group Buy on the SB Acoustics 6" Satori Driver in either 4 ohm or 8 ohm. Please read everything below as I've tried to spell this out as clearly as I can so there is no gray area.

Here are the driver details...
MW16P-4 (4 ohm):
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.c...w16p-4-black-egyptian-reed-cone-woofer-4-ohm/

MW16P-8 (8 ohm):
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/satori-woofers-6-7/satori-mw16p-black-egyptian-reed-cone/

I need to order a minimum 20 of the same drivers to get the GB pricing. If we can hit 30 drivers, I can get the price down a bit more.​

Pricing:

MSRP is $156+shipping each. Typically about $325 shipped/pair.

20-29 Drivers: $140/each, CONUS.
30+ Drivers: $130/each, shipped CONUS.

End Date:

The GB will end midnight CST, 03/28/15. If the minimum order hasn't been met, we can decide as a group if we want to push forward or just cut bait.​

Payment Info:

You can pay in advance (once we have met the minimum order qty) or when the GB closes.

Payment will be expected no later than midnight CST, 03/28/15.

When you have the funds, email me at hardisj(at)gmail(dot)com with the following subject and I will send you a Paypal invoice:
Subj: Satori 6" Group Buy (Your Name)

Payment will need to be sent as 'gift'. If you're uncomfortable with that, then add $7 to cover the PP fee.​

Shipping:

Once I get everything in, I'll have to take some time to impedance sweep each of them and determine if I need to mix/match pairs or send them out as they came. Give me at least a few days for that. Once I match what needs to be matched I'll start shipping them out.​

Sign-Up:

If you're wanting to get in on this put your Name and Quantity under the driver type (4 or 8 ohm) you want, below. Make sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates.

MW16P-4:
Name - Quantity (# of Drivers)
1. ecj - 8 drivers
2. Nick C. (Bmxnick101) - 8 drivers
3. George - 4 drivers
4. dbwinger - 2 drivers

MW16P-8:
Name - Quantity (# of Drivers)
1. George (CVjoint) - 4 drivers

Questions?

If you have any specific questions, please post them up here. Keep in mind that I'm doing this in my spare time so delays may happen. I'll do my best to get these out quickly but I'm not going to set any particular hard ship dates just in case I run in to any issues.​

Last edited:
Erin,

So yea the thread went bye-bye.

Anyway I am down for a ppair of MW16p-4 but I can go with either version, 4 or eight.

John S. MW16p-4 (2)

PS. I seldom check the mail box, but I'll try to keep an eye on the thread. I can also be reached at JRS at the TT forum.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.