• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

LME49600 simple headamplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i am affering this stereo board for a simple lme49600 stereo headamplifier.
the electric diagram was taken from datasheet of 49600.
the board is a two layer with a +15 ,0 ,-15 volt stabilization psu.
the price is 11 eu , for ship ask me.

lme49600.png

First thing, that comes to my mind: soldering LME49600 to this big ground plane will be pain in the ***... Just saying...
Also, opc made great 49600 application and making more of them slightly different is kind of pointless, unless it is practice for you, then go ahead, I don't want to discourage you :)

heatsink lme49600

i tested the pcb and i say :
it work perfectly ,
zero hum ect. , absolute silent
fast sound , eccellent dinamics .
tested in continuous mode for 3h.
So i remember that :
pcb for this project is for sale 9eu.
ship in world is 5eu. with simple postmail
ship with tracking code is 9eu.
the pcb is double side
dsc_0110.jpg

the lme49600 is mounted inversely to facilitate the mounting of small heat sinks
dsc_0111.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.