• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: SDTrans384 - A micro SD card digital transport

After a few days of using the SDtrans I must say this is an exceptional device.

Went from a computer set up - a highly refined dedicated computer set up - and there is no comparison. Plus my room is no longer plagued with that nest of wires in the corner. Now I have this neat little thing sitting next to my DAC.

Looking forward to powering the five rails separately but for the moment it is the closest to the sound one hears with a good cartridge and turntable I have ever heard in the digital realm. I know there will be further refinement with this. I will start with the clock supply and proceed from there.

Hope the interest continues, and even grows, since this is the way!

I sincerely love this thing and want to thank bumpei and his associate for their excellent thoroughly considered design. It is a work of industrial art.

Not to forget Mr. Yamazaki for his part in getting the SDTrans shipped. I feel sure there is much more to his participation in the project than just that.

Still wish someone would tell me what to use to copy files to the SDs to keep them in order!

Yet, again, my audio enjoyment has been graced by the efforts of the Japanese audiophile. Where would this hobby be without them? Immense gratitude to the dedicated Japanese audiophile for their important insights and discoveries.

Also interested in the SDTrans284

Sent an email to the Tachyon website address.

Can you please indicate if this comes with a case? If not, what case could I use?

I am sorry for asking but I am new to this and have not been able to read through the very long threads.