• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB: SDTrans384 - A micro SD card digital transport

Hi again,

In the specs the power consumption of SdTrans384 is Power 5.0V , 0.5A
But i will also buy use arduino+apple remote control set. As far as i saw on the application pictures it uses Arduino Pro Mini (5V 0.16A) and it takes power on SdTrans pcb.

And i have 5v 1A regulated power supply. What do you think is it enough? Am i miss something?

And i will use SdTrans with Soren R-2R DAC. And this dac have serial interface volume control. So i want to use Sdtrans arduino to control volume on the dac.

Mr. Yamazaki Supply arduino code also? So we can modify it for such application.

Last edited:
Hi pdb,

1) This is already the 5th lot. So I presume if theres enough interest, there could be another round, but it is really up to Mr. Yamazaki of Tachyon.

2) I believe there is no more stock of sdtrans384 board available at the moment, but please feel free to write to Mr. Yamazaki and ask him if there are other offers. :)

Last edited: