• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Reflektor-D Power Supply for Digital

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi Are there any boards for the mini and flex available still ? I would like to test your reg. va. the Lm431 in the Soekris DAC as a Vref source...As well the normal version would be fine....

There are no flexy boards available.
There are a couple of mini boards available.
However, I have a number of Reflektor-D boards and kits available for them.
If your interested, Private message me.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The Group Buy for Salas Boards concludes on 6-9-2019, June 9th 2019 @ 11:59PM.
Less than 3 days!

I have sent private message to all people that have currently signed up.
If you have not done so, add your name to the Group buy spreadsheet, linked in my signature.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Greetings
The Group Buy will be ending on February 9th 2020 at 11:59PM
I have sent out private messages for the Group Buy information to all those that have signed up on Group Buy.
The spreadsheet to sign up is linked in my signature, in addition be sure to read the group buy information linked also in my spreadsheet for more details about the group buy , links to boards and kits etc. Any questions please private message.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hello, the current group buy will end in 3 days.
Please make inquiries and payments as soon as possible.
Please see signature for sign up and group rules, etc.

I have received word already that some of the PCB facilities are closing shop temporarily until the corona virus clears. I assume that the production will be delayed as are result. I know this can be frustrating waiting for boards, but nobody wants anyone to get sick from making your boards ....I will try to update on this as I have more word.