• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Reflektor-D Power Supply for Digital

Joined 2006
Paid Member
i dont know what the columns in that google doc mean. there is one column that says full kit but then it says no PCB

i defnitely want the pcb board. i need everything to build a power supply for this board:

XMOS 768kHz DXD DSD512(DSD1024) high-quality USB to I2S/DSD PCB - DIYINHK

I put your name in the spreadsheet, but I think your going to want to go the mini reflektor route because this unit can be so power hungry at it's maximum.
The mini can do 900ma with adequate heat sinking, and more with less than perfect IRF9530 CCS MOSFET.

Salas can correct me if my facts are not strait.

I put your name in the spreadsheet, but I think your going to want to go the mini reflektor route because this unit can be so power hungry at it's maximum.
The mini can do 900ma with adequate heat sinking, and more with less than perfect IRF9530 CCS MOSFET.

Salas can correct me if my facts are not strait.

Thank you. Dimitri from the DimDim blog suggested (from what i understand) that the Reflektor-D can provide enought current with extra heatsinks (probably being connected to an all aluminum chassis) and yes you are right this card requires 0.8A at peak

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
There is no Ap station on my bench so to confirm sims and I don't wanna make claims. Although some Linear Audio tests for Bib had confirmed its sims very closely I still wouldn't haste to assume for the Reflektor also. And things like 5.5nVrtHz at 1Hz noise or 80μOhm pass band Zo for the mini or big (J2 on both) are very difficult stuff to confirm anyway. Cables and interferences would dominate.

Hi Tea-bag, all,

I have a question

I am looking at, 5v and 12v outputs for my projects I need a raw psu with a throughout of 1A

Would flexi dc be suited for this

I can see that, it can be used to power relfektor mini, which can draw as much as 900ma.

The instructions do not explicitly specify how many watts it can handle

Approx 1A each, based on relfektor mini capability flexi dc should be able to do this right?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
The instructions don't specify because when used for general purpose raw PCB its simply down to the transformer and bridge diodes you need for your purposes. TO-220 diodes can handle many Amperes for sure. Especially when bolted to be cooled on a a chassis floor or side sink. It accepts such parts. Say for example you want to use it for 30V DC 2A raw powering. That is 60W. No problem installing a 35V reservoir capacitor, TO-220 diodes, and 22V AC secondary 100VA core transformer. The PCB will not be the weak link, the parts do the job, so the diodes must be cooled at such a power level. There are enough plastic back types that skip the insulation hassle even.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The GB for the Salas boards is open for payment up until 11:59PM EST 06/26/2016.

Payment is via PayPal invoice only in US dollars. You will need to send me your paypal email via private message for me to start this process. Then I will invoice the parts you requested from the spreadsheet. If you reply to this email - cut out some of the existing text, otherwise the message is too big.;)

Customs forms
DO NOT ask for me to fudge up a customs form with really low amount. These are based on a reasonable wholesale price.

Shipping

In general boards are a set costs, and mini kits are built into the shipping costs and larger full kits are 10.00-12 to ship. Starting price for shipping is 8.00 for just a small board and can rise from there.

The boards will ship around 2-3 weeks after the GB closes typically. The boards need to be ordered, I don't have them on hand.

Reflektor-D
Digital power supply board for 3.3-7V

GB Thread
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/grou...ektor-d-power-supply-digital.html#post3974245

Board 16.00
Transistor Kit 12.00
Resistor Kit 8.00
Full kit to populat board 44.00
IMG_23761.jpg

Reflektor-Mini
Digital power supply board for 3.3-7V
Same thread as above. It is used for tighter spaces and potentially for more current than the relfektor-D, it has no AC/DC setup. A DCFlexy Boards is recommended for that
Board is 12.00
Full kit to populate board only is 27.00

DCFlexy Board
The DC Flexy is a companion rectification board for use with the Mini or in general. It can take four TO-220 diodes and a Mundorf four pin filter capacitor or any normal two pin capacitor by just deciding on which alternative pads to install the diodes.
A set of two boards V-scored is 16.00
Screen_Shot_2016-06-12_at_10_11_37_AM.png