• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ES9018 DUALMONO DAC PCB GROUPBUY

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am offering a groupbuy for ES9018 dual mono dac pcb. The dac is very easy to make and gives out very good performance. The main dac board and iv stage can be stacked one over the other. Currently I have only 10 sets of this board and the board is fully assembled and tested. Anyone interested can PM their paypal id with number of set of boards required.

MAIN DAC BOARD - 25$

IV STAGE BOARD - 25$

INTERNATIONAL REGISTERED AIRMAIL SHIPPING WITH TRACKING - $10

PAYPAL CHARGES - 3.9% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT ABOVE MENTIONED

ASSEMBLED DAC PHOTOS

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks for the overwhelming response. I would like to make few things clear. The assembled DAC photos is for reference only and I do not offer a build version, buyers have to assemble it themselves. All necessary data for successful completion of the dac will be given out to buyers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.