• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SF heat sink group buy: 12x1.8x5.5, natural convection: 45 C/W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm going to order 11 heat sinks that are 12" wide, 1.8" tall and 5.5" long, black anodized. They are rated at .45C/W so they're pretty hefty.

The good news for you is that I only need 4 of 11. Since they're heavy, I plan to sell the rest to San Francisco locals. If you pay up front I will just split the cost of the heat sink ($75 each) plus shipping with you and not charge anything for it. It looks like shipping will be about $200, so say $100 per heat sink all in all.

This is me: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tallhamn. If you're interested in participating hit me up and tell me who you are. Lead time should according to the website be 2-3 weeks.

Detailed specs and drawings:
Thermal Engineering and Heat Sink Manufacturing - Online Store

Cheers,
Marcus

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.