• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Calvin Buffer for Paradise

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a part built set that i was keeping for emergency replacement but I'm never likely to need them. £30 the pair without heatsinks, £40 with. All transistors are very well matched....

The heatsinks need drilling for optimum fit.

26071647635_6c4966638b_b.jpg

I have a part built set that i was keeping for emergency replacement but I'm never likely to need them. £30 the pair without heatsinks, £40 with. All transistors are very well matched....

The heatsinks need drilling for optimum fit.

26071647635_6c4966638b_b.jpg
I'll take them, heatainks and all Simon please, thank you. Could you pm me on here or on PFM with how you'd like paying.

Quick question, do the heatsinks sit taller that the shunt heatsink? I'll trying to squeeze the cards into an old, wide, green NAP90 case.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

All the ones I've built I have the Calvin's standing off the main pcb on a couple of cm of solid wire. They always sit a few mm over the main heatsink, but with 8mm stand offs under the main pcb there's always plenty of room inside a Naim shoebox. Just run them on shorter wires there's no reason why they won't fit, there's 15mm between the top of the trim pots and the underside of the Calvins in my Paradise, you'll squeeze them in no bother.

Shall i throw you in some solid core wire as well? Check your pm box.

All the ones I've built I have the Calvin's standing off the main pcb on a couple of cm of solid wire. They always sit a few mm over the main heatsink, but with 8mm stand offs under the main pcb there's always plenty of room inside a Naim shoebox. Just run them on shorter wires there's no reason why they won't fit, there's 15mm between the top of the trim pots and the underside of the Calvins in my Paradise, you'll squeeze them in no bother.

Shall i throw you in some solid core wire as well? Check your pm box.
Si,

I dropped you a pm and the cash. Yes please if you could pop some solid wire in the bag.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.