• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Both will have isolation and reclocking with Amanero and Ackos isolation and re-clocking board. The plan is that the Subbu board will contain its own clock, but the LRCK, DATA, and BCK will be re-clocked with a separate clock, thus it is still Asynchronous. The Curryman board will contain a clock that feeds MCLK and also feeds the re-clocking board which then in turn feeds LRCK, DATA, and BCK back to the DAC board. Acko is calling this Psync or Pseudo-Sync. It is not full sync, which would be synchronous to the transports clocks (Amanero). Here are a few illustrations...

Psync.tiff
Async.tiff

Hi All

I'm waiting for some missing informations before publishing Parts GB prices.
As you know, PSU & SPDIF versions are concerned.
I2S version is coming, and informations will be added within the form.

I'll use a GB signup form in this view and ask Subbu to add the link in first post.
I'm still wondering about offering a complete assembling/soldering services.
As previously told, a DAC can't be checked if not fully stuffed.

For EU DIYer's Parts will be shipped from France.
Concerning International DIYer's, some solutions are cooking ;)

More to come, and I hope it will be soon :cool:
Regards

Phil

Last edited:
Korben, what are the odds that the parts GB prices be published before the end of this GB?
I personally for example need a parts kit if I am to have any chance of having the DAC up and running, because sourcing the parts locally is quasi impossible (un vrai parcours du combattant)
Thanks
Nick

Great work but ... I would love to see the possibility of having the chips soldered already on the board. Hmm my eyesight much worse than my hearing ....

You're right, I've tried to explain how it could be done.
The trouble is : How would you know the chips are OK ?
The DAC can be tested as "OK" only if you've stuffed all the parts, not only ES9023 & WM8804... :confused:

Regards

Phil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.