• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.. I am now going for USB -> I2S and want to wait for the I2S Version of the Subbu Dac. So I have now the Subbu Dac with SPDIF spare.

So if there is someone who wants my Board please contact me! Preferrably someone from germany so the costs are the same I payed and can be delivered directly from subbu !

Rondadon, since i missed the gb i could buy your board. If you have already paid I'm not sure how we should arrange this. We'd have to have subbu chime in. But I would happily pay the 40-ish dollars for the gb contents. If the contents have been distributed already, then this gets difficult se you'd have to send them from germany to finland with extra shipping fees..

Yep. We need to contact subbu or better unixdeveloper!. That would be the best so he can reverse my payment and you can pay directly to him. I ordered the Subbu DAC Board, The PSU Board and the ES9023 Chip. I will contact unixdeveloper so you will be able to get my order!

Last edited:
Hi All

Back online but it hasn't been fully fixed yet, so, I'll try to check daily here.
I'm waiting for the Official BOM to calculate DAC & PSU parts costs.
Each part quoted in the Official BOM will be included, except transformers & ES9023 chip.

Shipping content 2 options : Within or Outside EU (Europe).
My mistake, it's not UE but EU, which means Europe, corrected in Google Forms.
More to come soon

Regards

Phil

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.