• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Creative Sound Solutions: CSS LD25X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The waveguide is from Pellegrene Acoustics, aka Dave Pellegrene. Dave is not associated with CSS. If you are interested in the waveguide you should contact him about that through the link earlier in this thread. He will be glad to hear from you.

acoustic waveguides

Hi,

Dave is working on several new waveguides, at least one of which should also fit the LD25X. He does not sell the one he made for CSS. Since the stock item on the CSS website is already slightly discounted the group buy price for the tweeter with waveguide will be $125.

Bob

Closing this Sunday, Nov. 25

isaeagle - 2 - assembled - matched
devinkato - 2 - assembled
Ed - 3 - unassembled - matched
cotdt-2-assembled
jcandy - 4 - assembled
steste1122 - 2 - unassembled
soundchaser001 - 2 - unassembled
ben_lesmana - maybe 2 -
Impious - 2 - assembled
redspyder - 2 - assembled - matched

21+

Impious, you have a response to pm.

I am going to proceed with executing my purchase with CSS for tweeters later today. It is for all participants to do so on their own behalf. The discount from the Group Buy is taken as an Authorized Adjustment after your order is sub-totaled.

You need to specify in your order for assembled or not, and whether matching is to be provided at extra charge.

Last edited:
There is a location under the sub-total box on the invoice page 2.

Shopping cart; indicate number of particular items wanted
Proceed to check out; Provide your "special instructions or comments" such as for matching or un-assembled LD25X's
Complete entry of shipping info, etc.

Then "Next" gets you to the page where the (-) "Authorized Adjustment" is entered under the page sub-total.

I will admit I kludged this up...don't worry...it wasn't long before I got a response from CSS indicating that I had not entered enough of an adjustment there. They took care of it promptly and got me squared away.

I also took the time to make other selections...there are many things on their web page to tempt you. ;)

Just ordered mine. The checkout system says however that it submitted 236.00 to VISA even though I did apply the discount. We'll have to see how this pans out.

Matt

Hi,

I'm not sure why it doesn't seem to work the way it's supposed to. I will issue credits for those who have overpaid. I'll also see if there's a bug or perhaps publish a complete example of how it's supposed to work. This will have to wait till later today.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob

Hi,

Here is an example I just entered. Note that I put the -61 in and hit the "Recalculate" button to get the result shown.

Please confirm all the details of your order. If all items can be shipped, click "Pay Now" to be transferred to Internet Secure for your billing address and credit card information.

Model Description Shipping Quantity Total
CSS-NG LD25X Low Distortion 1" silk dome tweeter $118.00 $1.00 2 $238.00
MISC. $ $ $0
Total before adjustment $238.00
Authorized adjustment $-61
Total in U.S. dollars $177.00
Change quantities in shopping cart

If you have been authorized to add a miscellaneous item or make a shipping adjustment, enter it above and click "Recalculate."
Credit card processing provided by Internet Secure. Click "Pay Now." Security information

If preferred, you can pay by PayPal. Note all items will appear on one line. If you want a more detailed receipt, please use Internet Secure.

Check this box if you want to mail a money order instead of using a credit card. Then click "Pay Later." DO NOT send your money order until we email you the total amount including applicable taxes.

Ship to:
Bob Reimer
446 Harrison Street
Sumas, WA 98295
USA

Change shipping address

Let me know if you have questions.

Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.