• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage part GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Friends,

Now I start the group buy for the Paradise phono stage Parts.

you get all parts for one stereo set.(Resistors from Dale, capacitors from Panasonic,Wima and Nichicon)

You will get 250 Transistors from the Type BC337 and BC327.

The transistors will matched by your self.

You can pay just with Paypal

Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnaD3K3Y9Ht4dEdxOWhOYnVnUUNGdHpaWklTZ1F3dnc#gid=0

I will ship all orders to hessener and he sends them to you with the PCB´s.

A set cost by order of:

1-10 sets: 130€

10-100 sets: 110€

100-150 sets: 82€

150-200 sets: 78€

with best regards

Birger

Edit:

Hey Guy´s

I'm sorry to say that i close the GB when we have 200 Sets.

it is very much work for me to sort the components.

Now a small overview of the components:

All Resistors are Dale cmf55 with a tolerance of 1%

The capacitor for Riaa are Wima Fkp 2 with a tolerance of 2,5%

D44H11 and D45H11 are from STMicroelectronics

the rest of the semiconductor are from Fairchild Semiconductor.

The big electrolyte capacitors are Panasonic FR.

Mouser has not all components it in stock.I need to order a few components by Digikey.

I am afraid to say that the sets are now a little bit more expensive

The set now costs 85€.

best regards

Birger

Last edited:
I also don't really understand the pricing. Do you mean that if a total of 150 - 200 stereo sets will be ordered by everyone together, then the price for each set to each purchaser is 78€? Or else do you mean that, if one person orders 150 -200 stereo set, then that person will pay 78€ and everybody else still pays 130€ / 260€ for an order of one / two sets?

I assume that it is the first option, but please clarify.

I also don't really understand the pricing. Do you mean that if a total of 150 - 200 stereo sets will be ordered by everyone together, then the price for each set to each purchaser is 78€? Or else do you mean that, if one person orders 150 -200 stereo set, then that person will pay 78€ and everybody else still pays 130€ / 260€ for an order of one / two sets?

Hi , i have no doubt it is the first option. It is the buying power:D

Joined 2005
Paid Member

Yes, the more people join, the cheaper it gets per set.

I am working with Birger on this group buy, and we looked at this stuff together.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.