• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

I believe I could part with the couple of mine, half assembled (capacitors mostly), and almost all not yet soldered parts according to BOM additionally. Need to dig out the appropriate box from storage. Shipping will be from Riga, Latvia, European Union, paid by buyer, registered with tracking. Lost interest some time ago as I built a vacuum tube phone preamp. PM if interested. Need to calculate price though, can't remember anything. Will dig out and check the inventory.

Hi tornislv, thank you for the reply , have you had the chance to compare your new tube phono preamp with any other Phono Preamplifiers? ----- Or I was wondering if you were just really happy with the sound?

- I was curious which Tube Phono Preamplifier you ended up building??

-----

- At this point I do really prefer Vacuum Tube Amplifiers too , although Solid State can sound good as well. . . . recently tried a Temple Audio Class- D , 100 watt Amplifier that sounded really good too.

- I am in the process of changing my whole stereo set up -- I recently sold the major parts of my system , I sold my long time favorite Tube Amplifiers - VTL MB300 Deluxe Monoblock Amplifiers - which were big 300 watt Monoblocks, And I also sold my NHT 3.3 Speakers that I have really enjoyed.

-- My goal is to change to a mostly lower wattage High Efficiency system.

- I want to try a couple of Open Baffle Speaker set ups, I have a pair of the vintage Zenith 49CZ852 Speakers that have gotten Rave reviews to try in open baffle speakers.

- The Glow In The Dark Audio website , and some people over at the Audio Circle Forums really like them better than other full range drivers that they have tried.
--- I also have a pair of the Holey Basket Speaker drivers to try too.

Last edited:
A kit for Paradise V3 for sale.

So I found all (?) or most of components.
In general they are still unpacked. In the link below are the hi-res pics of the boards and parts, including the Excel sheet with prices and origin. I usually purchase parts from Farnell, Mouser and Elfa.se , occasionally from Digikey.

The asking price for the set is 150 EUR + bank or Paypal commissions + P&P

Regarding the matched input transistors - there are a 100 of each type, I believe, it would be possible to match sufficient amount of them.

All resisrots were purchased from ELFA with 1% tolerance. Some precision resistors from Mouser, AFAIR.

Cardas eutectic silver solder was used for soldering (underside photo of one board is included). I tried to be careful :)

Paradise Phono Pre | Files.fm.

PM if interested - one potential buyer is already in contact with me.

Uldis

Attachments

• IMG_6993 (1).jpeg
    IMG_6993 (1).jpeg
    752.4 KB · Views: 305
Last edited: