• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Difficoult as I was mostly drunk at the time + is now 26 years later.

The band of 2 was if I remember the Ruins all I remeber of the song title is Fire mostly keyboards and sints
Label or producers Music Makers

But this is off topic so sorry ;)
Maybe were talking about Sly&Robbie
the famous Rhythm Killers album wherein the bombtrack Fire can be found.
Later hijacked by Robin W.
Sure ive got it on Vinyl.
Sorry no link because of GEMA

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hello Folks,

my PCB's arrived yesterday very good packed and sealed.

Mr. Hesener the american would say you did a "great job"
Considering that I have produced many PCB's with FeIII chloride and as well with Peroxide (nasty nasty!!!) the price for this is more tha a bargain.

Very very nice gentlemen.

Have Fun

Peter

Hello Peter,

very glad to hear that! Hope you have fun building them and of course listening to them...

YES, all the non-component boards are on their way, to Canada, USA, Dubai, Germany, ....... 48 parcels or so..... please get in touch if any problems occur, and my apologies I didint have time to email all the AWB tracking numbers yet...

Joined 2005
Paid Member
Just cant wait any longer....:rolleyes:

For the record (hehehe.....), I did connect my CD player via anti-RIAA filter to Paradise, and it may have been an illusion, but I feld I did hear the "Paradise" sound with this setup... Tonally very balanced, very clear and with that certain "crispness" (for lack of a better word) that makes all acoustic events stand out nicely....

Reading Nelson Pass' articles about his SIT in Linear Audio, he notes a similar sound character, and I do have my "Terrible Twins" power amplifier up and running now that uses SiC JFETs from Semisouth, not exactly SITs but close, and this has a similar sound. Wonder if its too much to have both in the systems... can't test now because my Paradise is still on loan (and I wonder if I ever get it back ;-)

While waiting for the boards, just imagine the name of this picture being Diy builder lesson:D

Attachments

• management lesson.jpg
    management lesson.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 353