• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Paradise phono stage

Joined 2005
Paid Member
sure, I am curious myself... this is my first group buy from the other side of the table, so to speak, and I must say I was expecting 20-30 or so, not this one.... it will be fun, and I will be having a LARGE beer when its all done.... or a few, maybe... oktoberfest is just around the corner....

Attachments

• beers are coming.jpg
    beers are coming.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 398
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Short update:

Boards are produced and ready, and have shipped already from China. So we are on time for the shipping to start around end of september.

Almost all participants have given their data and payment, except the following guys, despite a couple reminders (my apologies if I overlooked your reply, this is a complex task ;-)):

andrejs, arkadin, brianco, broennimanrainer, der_yeti, DuncanF, Gimondi, Karsten Krambs, ra7, Volken, mj777

If you are on this list, please send me a PM so I know what to do. There are some people on the waiting list so if I don't hear from you soon they will be happy ;-)))