• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5T Premium kit GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just signed up for a complete V3 (fets and premium parts kit). This is my first attempt on a power amp, so I will try to make it according to the pdf.

Just a small note. It might be a good idea to include some additional spare parts in the kits to care for accidents... Buying the exact amount of parts you need is never a clever idea

Joined 2004
Paid Member
buzzforb:

I am definitely interested. Count me in for two premium V3 sets (four channels). However, I will likely build monoblocks, so I think I'll need two additional sets of parts for the power supplies (i.e., four V3 board sets plus four power supply board sets).

Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Ok,
This will be the complete kit for F5T V3 ..? I must confess There have been so mnay offerings , boards, trannies, now kits .. :confused:

I respectfully reserve the right to not having a clue to what I have signed up for , hopefully no animals nor fets were harmed while Making these decisions...

I'm lost ..:)

Last edited:
I am interested as well...but lost....just like the last two people...

Is there a 'Build your own F5T for dummies ?' LOL

Most likely looking at the premium V3 two channel kit + FQAs (how many do I need ?) + whats the deal with the MURs ??

Are there any PCBs for this anywhere ??

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.