• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB #1 2018 Salas Boards ends 5/27/2018

Okay,
GB is officially started and I have sent out Private Messages to those who have already signed up. Please read the entire message. If you have not received one, please private message me and I will send it to you. The GB will close at midnight on 5/27/18. Please make payments before the end of that day. Any paypal invoice I send should be able to be paid by Credit card or Debit card without a paypal account needed.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Tomorrow evening at 11:59PM EST 5-27-18 The Group Buy closes.

All unpaid invoices after that time are subject to being cancelled.
If I have not heard from you via Private Message, then you will be deleted off the list at that time as well, and not put on a future waiting list. This helps keep board demand and ordering realistic for supply and demand.

If you want to be part of the Group Buy, You must be signed into spreadsheet (linked in my signature), have received or sent me a private message (with your email so I can send an invoice to you, with your physical shipping address as well). You also must complete the paypal transaction by this time as well.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
The last GB for the end of the year has started and will close out on 12/9/2018.
If you have signed up on spreadsheet previously, I should have private messaged you by now on next steps.

So, to get in on GB please sign up on spreadsheet and then private message me. Any questions, private message me.