• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas SSHV2 regulator

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Here is the paid list.

androokie
kstlfido
Joonas
Grimberg
savvas
ParB
Flatheadmurre
Ferrari
jernejc
Jogi
tubesurf
gmant123
tome
Sorr
leejh
Richard
Sesquialtera
Guglielmope
morpheous
simon2a3
jazzbass
sonata149
chungtat
brettlb
carlomar
ymwong
Rich Christie
merlin el mago
ychungmd
vintagesound
Yap BC
canever
touchdown
GaryB
Tim Grindell
regal
vgeorge
BDL
taniknight
tom b77
palmito
wicked1
Mogliaa
pchw
Steven-H
Joimonf
greyrab
number9
Jean-Charles
marcus1
roger57
MashBill
ackcheng
j45yip
coolhead
Stajo
eparson
bravi
jj506
JimS
Stixx
Polcom
jpjones3318
wtm111
sjs
nikhilji
quan
10y
garbage
normundss
bigpandahk
analog_sa
asgaard
Original BurnedFingers
rclourenco
Krivium
kri_sch
Reenberg
Karsten Sømand
dtotheg
JimT
RevMen
skunark
crazyfrog

I want to order this board, but I missed the deadline. How can I do now??

This is a group buy for the purchase of the second generation Salas Shunt High Voltage Regulator.

It's a newer design that Salas did, with CRT brilliant layout work and a bunch of us prototyped over the holiday season. We had a zero percent failure rate of setups amongst us. (Which I consider great, as most of my work , well needs work)

Let's get to the point.
The board is $12 USD.
Shipping is $6 for up to 3 boards
Shipping is $8 for up to 6 boards.
Some may note the increase US has to incur with our local post office. Sorry

Mini-Kits will be available. The cost is higher than I wanted them to be - so I split them in two.

One will include the transistors, diodes and LED, mica and washer. 3 2SK117GRs will be provided of best matching per kit.

The other will include the resistors and the potentiometer Vishay T93YA model which is 100ppm. The rest of the resistors are lower PPM as reasonable. This is $8.00. These of course are optional purchases, and feel free to roll your favorites here, although I recommend a low PPM 68K.

Heatsinks, caps and Molex connectors are not included - although if there is enough strife, we can consider a GB for those as well

Again a disclaimer - this is the most dangerous product I have shipped yet. Failure to respect the high voltage of the product can have deadly consequences. This is not a beginners project!

The full specifications are in the PDF file. (attached as zip)

The google spreadsheet needs to be completed with your username and includes paypal payment details. Please don't post that address here.

The GB ends on Feb 26th 2012. This will be a quick turnaround GB so those who have been waiting for a while can get there hands on these. Payment can be taken immediately.

Spreadsheet link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EZqQlFhSGo3WEZQYWc3dEhoYmhPZVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Transistor Minikit 10 USD
3-Toshiba 2SK117's unmatched
3-Vishay 12V .5W Zener
2-20ma Red LED's
2-Supertex DN2540
1-IRF840A
2-Fairchild KSA1381ETSU
2-TO-220 Mica Insulator
2-Keystone plastic washers

Resistor Minikit 8 USD
2-Dale CPF 2W 100ppm 68.1k OR Welwyn 68K 2W 50ppm
1-KOA M/F 1/4W 100ppm 1.82R