• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy, 3rd run

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I do feel the DIY bug biting again.

I've already built a beautiful Aleph 4 and I was drawn to the higher power version of the Aleph J-X.

I'm looking at about 100 W / Channel as my speakers (B&W 683s) are not efficient and are power hungry.

The Aleph J-X maintains the qualities of the Aleph 4 and combines them with the qualities of the Aleph X.

Question is - Which boards are best ?

Dear Daniel

It's very good GB what I looking for. :)
I sent email to you last day to ask whether it's still possible to join. If possible, I would like buy one pair of AJ-X & PS pcb + other PCB you have. please let me know othe information if you got my email. my email begin with my id. hope your reply soon.
Best regard~ :)

Want to buy PCB's

By a popular demand I decided to go with 3rd run of AJ-X pcb GB. Wiki info can be found here: Group buy: Peter Daniels AJ-X pcb GroupBuy2 - diyAudio and the working amplifier was presented here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/145387-aleph-j-x-amp-project-27.html#post2012118

The AJ-X amp board has 2 scoring lines and is good for two channels of a regular Aleph J circuit or one AJ-X channel.

Price for two channels pcb is USD$22, paypal payment to my e-mail address posted here: DIY Chip Amplifier Kits, PCB's, Components and Information.

A matching PS board is also available at USD$22 and it's good for symmetrical supply in a stereo setup. If you want dual mono, you will need 2 PS boards: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/audio-sector/149672-universal-power-supply-pcb.html

Prices include shipping, all boards will be shipped by airmail, with no tracking and no insurance and I cannot assume responsibility for lost packages. If you need insurance, please add $7 to your order.

The boards will be available early next week.

Hello,
Did you still have PCB's available? I plan to build 3 amplifiers and I am looking for the necessary PCB's. Thanks :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.