• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2SK2013/2SJ313 GB interest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Based on this thread, I am trying to get my hands on a larger quantity of these transistors. I have a contact who has guaranteed parts and is able to get a decent amount. I have received a quote on 100 of each. I could get more if they test genuine and if there is interest. I will get some samples to test but wanted to see about preliminary interest to see if it is worth the trouble. I hope to be able to match Zhoufang's offering, depends on interest.

Last edited:
I believe it would work fine without knowing the A2 schematic. It may be necessary to cascade the FE depending on the voltages and current it sees. Theses parts do not have the dissipation of the 610/9610. You also have the option of jfets up front, like the AJ. I believe they would need to be protected as well. You need to read the thread. Direct comparison are made to 610/9610 and Juma clearly states what he thinks of the sound. I am a rookie, that's all I know:)

Last edited:
just 10 pairs for me.

edit: ahh crap, changing the price UPWARDS midway through a gb for some when its the same buy is a bit annoying. normally it would go down. so for now i'm going to wait it out and see what the price actually is

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.