• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

group buy for DX Blame MKIII Hx PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank you very much Monsieur

C'est avec grand plaisir et la joie que je salue l'ami est la bienvenue .... .... j'aime les Français ... ma ville natale a des liens culturels avec la France ... l'invasion française, et avait été colonisé par les Français pendant une longue période (Rio de Janeiro ).... c'est pourquoi les femmes sont si belles ... patronymes français et de nombreux mots français sont là ... j'ai étudié le français pendant deux ans ... était obligatoire dans les années soixante

It is a special pleasure to have a french man in this group buy...i love your country (in special movies)....we had french invasion...and many words are used in french in my home town (Rio de Janeiro)...as "Chauffeur".... "Buffet".... "Maison"..."Purê"...."Filet Mignon" and other things...our bread is the same baquette you have in France....during, or along the sixties, we had to study french...and i understand your language without problems...also i can speak a little...our women are so pretty and blonde because of you.

regards,

Carlos

Attachments

• French descendents.jpg
    French descendents.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 564
  • French invasion.jpg
    French invasion.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 543
  • Villegaignon.jpg
    Villegaignon.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
All right, i will ask Meanman (Patrick Roovers) to reduce your order there

You will have boards form different manufacturers...one European and other from USA.

Then send me pictures as i will not have any board as gift this time (what an envy i have) so i will not know how good they are ...send me good pictures then i will be able to know the differences they have (quality and details)

regards,

Carlos

I think you lost Byron when you started speaking french. Consequently we will have to start another group buy...

I love your country too, Mr. Carlos. Not that I have been there, but the women drive me crazy. Hell, one of them almost kept me from graduating.
By the way, I saw somewhere in this forum that you have beautiful girls... Oh, and do I remember one of them is studying in France? Interesting...

If I order 4 boards, may I have their phone numbers?

sam

Ahahahahaha!... i cannot negotiate with them.

But come to my place and i will make a formal presentation.

One studied in France, other in Spain and the younger one is studying English to go to England....she can speak english better than i can....these girls have IQ higher than average ( a little only..not crazy genius)...the younger one is first place in everything she does.

regards,

Carlos

Byron, I have sent a message to Alex mm about the board..that you need some

help about, some modifications and so on.

He is busy, but i do think that in less than 24 hours he may find some time to answer you and me.

I am asking also to Meanman1964 if he had same troubles with his board manufacturer ... say.... demanding things to be fixed because of manufacturer needs (or something alike).... because Meanman have received, from alex mm, the same files you have...also he can sent his own for you to compare.

regards,

Carlos

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.