• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB 2SK3497/2SJ618 for EUVL F5X or other projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have requested Zhou for 50 pairs of 2SK3497/2SJ618 for the F5X PS.
Since the source is the same as the previous GB, I hope the yield will be similar - about 20 sets (1 set = 2x 2SK3497 + 2 x 2SJ618).

If the total is below 20 when Zhou sends to me the invoice, then the GB will be closed at 20 sets.
If the total exceeds 20 sets when Zhou sends me the invoice, I will raise the number to cover them all.

The cost of 1 set will be about the same as GB 1 (does anone know how much was it?) if Zhou offers similar pricing. There is no need to pay me until I have all matched and read to ship.

Just to be clear, if the yield somehow is not as good, then the folks at the end of the list will only receive a sorry from me, no FETS.

Here are the list so far:

pchw (Obviously, I have the first dibs :)) x 1
chalkandalk x 1
CamAm Man x 1
JBdV x 2 (maybe more)
heinz1 x 1

Thanks!!

The cost of 1 set will be about the same as GB 1 (does anone know how much was it?) if Zhou offers similar pricing.

Here is a full quote of Patrick's posting containing a calculation of approximate costs:

One of your questioned how I arrived at the 2.50 Euro per FET.

Special one-time discount price for 100 MOSFETs USD200.
10% for 2x Paypal (you to me, and me to dealer)
19% for UK import tax
14% for matching rejects (22 pairs from 50 FETs)
10% postage & packing, etc
Euro to USD 1.3

=> per FET 2.36 Euros.

I rounded off to 2.50 Euros for ease of calculation for now.

This is estimated costs only, and the exact sum will be calculated later on when all cost have been accounted for. The excess amount will be returned to you / donated to the forum / contribute to pay for prototyping the F5X PCBs / ..... Whatever you wish to decide.

Regards,
Patrick

URL link to the posting:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/172770-balanced-f5-question-92.html#post2467884

pchw (Obviously, I have the first dibs :)) x 1
chalkandalk x 1
CamAm Man x 1
JBdV x 2 (maybe more)
heinz1 x 1
NicMac x 1
Westley x 1
dshambala x 1
Horio x 1
leejh x 1
Mravinsky x 1
pmchoong x 1
APK x 1
Studley x 1
Nikon1975 x 1 (at his request while on holiday)
smyslow x 1
alazira x 1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.