• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

[B]PRP resistor group buy for the EUVL F5X build[/B]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok yeah thats why I chose that number, not only is it suitable, but it left enough for another 12 for Ichiban. please add me to the spreadsheet for 8 x to247 and 4 x 7 of the to220. thanks, when do you expect to be asking for payment so i can keep my eye out? as others have mentioned its a bit hard to keep track of all the GBs at the moment, plus i'm involved in patricks jfet IV (already paid so don't need to think on that) plus the prp (ditto) and 'the wire' in both headphone and power amp forms

I might also grab a few of the mosfets J313/kxx etc as its used in a borbely regulator i want to try out. but don't put me down for that just yet.

Hi Studley,

If I am not mistake, most of us will buy the matched output transistors from Zhou because no one has such quantity to do a decent match. That's why there is no GB.

Hi qusp,

I plan to request the payments for those who are also in the PRP and Fuku GB's this week. The reason is that Greg can ship everything all at once. Since I will ship direct to you anyway, I can wait until you decide on the K2013/J313. Then we can figure out the total. I will set aside your Keratherm pads for now.

Thanks!!

Joined 2004
Paid Member
pchw;2763330 I only have 20 TO-247-2 left which should be just enough for Ichiban (12). If you decide to go for it, let me know, and I will add you to the spreadsheet. Thank you for the response, yes, please add (12) TO-247-2 Keratherm pads to my resistor order. I have paypal'd already for the PRPs back in June, Fukus in May. Let me know how much $ to paypal for the K-Pads.

Last edited:
Hi Studley,

If I am not mistake, most of us will buy the matched output transistors from Zhou because no one has such quantity to do a decent match. That's why there is no GB.

Hi qusp,

I plan to request the payments for those who are also in the PRP and Fuku GB's this week. The reason is that Greg can ship everything all at once. Since I will ship direct to you anyway, I can wait until you decide on the K2013/J313. Then we can figure out the total. I will set aside your Keratherm pads for now.

Thanks!!

actually i am in both the prp and fuku GBs (well at least the fuku, might have opted out of the prp, will have to check), even though i wasn't in the case GB. i was just going to ask about shipping together now. see the thing is i don't really need them matched for regulators, but having them matched would make them useful for other things too. i'll let you know in the next couple of days if thats ok?

just double checked, i did indeed opt out of the prp, regret that a bit now, but i had too much stuff going on (aleph JX and semisouth jfet citrclotron) and had just dropped out of the case GB. but if you can ship with the Fuku stuff that would be great. just let me know when you want payment and i'll let you know before then whether i'll get any fets. ahh ok just saw your last post, cool well we'll play the fets by ear.

thanks for doing this!!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.