• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

and pic...

Attachments

• SSLV+ES9023.jpg
    SSLV+ES9023.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 598
Joined 2006
Paid Member
@Tea-Bag,
when did you think the bg will end? :)

I am hoping to start GB payments ~October 21 and end it November 4th. Two weeks for everyone to get there payments in. Things usually ship 3-4 weeks after that.
Shipping is usually done now by first payment, not overseas first.

This will be for BiB boards, SSHV2 boards and the rest of the F5T stuff I have going on in one big blastoff.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Additionally, I have what you need now ready to ship.
I start building this mini-kits a month ahead of time with my sons help. So people who just need minikits and want them soon private message me. Otherwise this sunday I will post Paypal Info to the spreadsheet, and run an open group buy until November ~4th.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Teabag

Just to clarify, the irf + minikit contains all the parts needed to build the regulator right?
Thanks very much

No, it does not! - that's why it's called a mini-kit.:p

It includes no caps, no large current setting resistor, and no voltage setting resistors in the R305, d301,d305,306 area. As discussed in the BiB build guide.
Because the voltage needs, current and application vary, these parts are not included.

More information on the mini kits is posted here.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/blogs/tea-bag/741-bib-minikits.html

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, GB is officially open for payment until November 4th 2012. Please pay up before that time. It will guarantee you parts :)

The payment information is stored in the spreadsheet in column K.
Please do not erase this information or "Cut" it out when doing a paypal payment. ;)

Please make sure to put your DIYAUDIONAME and exactly what parts your requesting in the PayPal Notes. This will be used for actual packing BOM, not necessarily what's in spreadsheet. I will refund payments that are made without this information. You may also want to write in your ship to address if it is different than what is in the paypal information.

First people to pay, are first people to get shipped, although I usually get to ship all boards within one week of their arrival to me.

Any questions, let me know.

Tea..:D