• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB Thread for Salas SSLV1.1 BiB shunt reg

Paid

2 BiB shunt reg 38.00 USD
4 IRF pos kits 36.00 USD
2 IRF neg kits 17.00 USD
Shipping 6.00 USD
donation 1.00 USD

Total 98.00 USD

Please use shipping address on the paypal message sent with the payment.
The address on paypal account is old one. I just found that. Sorry for inconvenience.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Okay, last day to pay up. A few comments.

We are not ordering many extra boards.

If your postal service has a habit of losing parcels, I can do registered mail for you, but it will cost you extra $$.

The time to tell me you have not gotten a board is no more than 1 month after I ship the last package out.

I'm looking forward to putting these regs to use.I have a couple of questions.

1. if powering two completely separate circuits with a single reg,should the sense wire be connected to both ?

2.If the circuit requires only 100ma can I still build the reg.for higher current capability or should it scaled precisely for the amount of draw it will see?

Thanks

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I'm looking forward to putting these regs to use.I have a couple of questions.

1. if powering two completely separate circuits with a single reg,should the sense wire be connected to both ?

2.If the circuit requires only 100ma can I still build the reg.for higher current capability or should it scaled precisely for the amount of draw it will see?

Thanks

1. There should be thick Voltage & ground links between those boards so the force and ground wires will meet at those links middle.
2. Use 200mA setting. 100mA for the load, and 100mA to keep the reg happy. That is why I wrote 100mA minimum in the instructions.