• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TO-3 SYMASYM

Gentlemen,

I still have some very fine, exquisite TO-3 transistors, MJ15022 and MJ15023, at hand.
These transistors will work very well with the TO-3 SYMASYM!

I "LTSpiced" them, did the Fourier Analysis, and the result was impressive indeed!
Have a look at their datasheets, please!

I offer you:

2 sets (2 x 4 pairs) of MJ15022/MJ15023, 1 set needed to build a Stereo TO-3 SYMASYM, along with a spare pair each,
alltogether: 10 x TO-3 transistors, for 25€ per set.

http://www.abload.de/img/joe006rffz.jpg

The transistors are new, have never been used and are 100% authentic OnSemi.

If some of you wants these beauties, write me a PM please.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Last edited:
Dear TO-3 SYMASYM friends,

the group-buy is closed definitely now.

I ordered the PCBs yesterday and am now waiting for the etching company to send me the PCBs' Gerber files for approval.

I will keep you informed.

Best regards - Rudi

P.S. If somebody of you likes to have 100% authentic TO-3 OnSemi transistors MJ15022 / MJ15023: please contact EVETTE directly.
(See post above)

Dear TO-3 SYMASYM friends,

I am happy to tell you that I received a confirmation of the etching company telling me that the PCBs will be etched and shipped on September 30th.

I will then have the PCBs on Wednesday, 4th of October and will meet Sascha, who will do the shipping, on the weekend 8th / 9th of October.

I suppose that most of you will have the PCBs in week 41 (10th to 15th of October).

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

MPSA18: Vce = 5.0V , Ic = 100uA, Rs = 10k, f = 1.0kHz.
BC550: Vce = 5.0V , Ic = 200uA, Rs = 2k, f = 1.0kHz. (Actually listed all over the range - 10Hz to 15.7kHz)

Edit: The datasheets that list that don't seem to all list it under the same conditions, sadly.

Last edited: