• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential Other Group Buys related to EUVLs F5X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Greg,

I got off the phone with the Fedex lady.
The issue was that they received an invoice (heatsink kit and circuit) and an amended invoice (u-channel, heat sinks, standoffs, supporting plates, circuit boards etc). For whatever reason they needed to know the detail of what are listed in the amended invoice in order to declare to the custom.

I tried my best to guess the material of each part. So, Fedex will submit what I said to custom. If there is no more issue, they will be shipped to me; otherwise, they will call me.

How Fedex handles these kind of shipment seems to be somewhat random as you received one kit without any instance. I think YMMV applies :)

Hi Greg,

I got off the phone with the Fedex lady.
The issue was that they received an invoice (heatsink kit and circuit) and an amended invoice (u-channel, heat sinks, standoffs, supporting plates, circuit boards etc). For whatever reason they needed to know the detail of what are listed in the amended invoice in order to declare to the custom.

I tried my best to guess the material of each part. So, Fedex will submit what I said to custom. If there is no more issue, they will be shipped to me; otherwise, they will call me.

How Fedex handles these kind of shipment seems to be somewhat random as you received one kit without any instance. I think YMMV applies :)

I received my package from FedEx without any complications. Thanks Mark!

Some pics,

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    795.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 191
Heatsinks arrived to Austria and I managed to have them custom free. I'll send to all the EU. Shipment to the GB member will cost 14.20 euros (4.5 for Austrians). I'll send by PM a request for paypal payment. PLease specify your shipping address in the paypal payment.

Best Regards,

Davide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.