• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: QRV09 Ultra High Performance Headphone Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BOM with North American Sources

Hi All,
I went through the BOM over the weekend and came up with a list for Digikey, Mouser and Newark. Since Newark is part of the same company as Farnell, it has the most complete list, except for the PPS cap (C1 and C8) and the transformers. Anywhere I had to adjust anything, I've tried to make notes, but please review before blindly ordering. Mouser was unable to provide a negative LM317 in the proper package, and also does not sell the AD8610, so they can't provide the complete list. I ended up splitting orders between Newark and Mouser, to get everything I wanted in a timely manner (there were a number of "supplier stock" parts at Newark and I wasn't sure if that would mean extra deliveries, and extra cost, so I got those from Mouser). I ended up with 2 orders around $30 each, plus shipping ($12 for Newark and $8 for Mouser) (I got the tpa6120, the PPS caps and the terminal blocks from P-A), so all in all, not bad at all..

Attachments

• QRV09.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 75
Revised North American BOM

Hi All,
I found more equivalent replacements for D1,D2 for both Digikey and Mouser, which had at least 1A current capacity and have revised their parts lists to reflect that.

I also have a favor to ask. I missed ordering a pair for myself :eek:

If there is a North American builder who hasn't placed an order yet and wouldn't mind adding a couple onto their order for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you are ordering from Newark, there is a 5x minimum on part # 01P3401 anyway, so if anyone cares to share, it would save me spending 8-12$ on shipping for $1.00 worth of parts..
Please PM me if you can assist..

Thanks
JD

Attachments

• QRV09-BOM-2.zip
    7.1 KB · Views: 55
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.