• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group Buy: Rectifier bridge with 4-layer pcb

Colour of the pcb

• Red, white print and gold pads

Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Blue, white print and gold pads

Votes: 17 22.7%
  • Black, white print and gold pads

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Black, yellow print and gold pads

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Yellow, black print and gold pads

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Green, white print and gold pads

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • White, black print and gold pads

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • White, red print and gold pads

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have made some rectifier bridge pcb's made with 4 layers, 70 um, 2 oz. copper and gold pads. The colour is yellow but this is only a test. I was curious how yellow solder mask looked like. The group buy order will be red.

As you can see I have five holes for the diodes, one footprint for TO218/247 and one for TO220. The connections is spade terminals or big holes for 6 sqmm, AWG9 which will satisfy most people I think. The board has also snubbers.

The wiki page is down at the moment so in the meantime I'll put up a temporarily at my personal website.

The price will be attractive but it all depends of how many pcb's I will order.

Attachments

• rfb03r0_proto.jpg
    rfb03r0_proto.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 2,616
Last edited:
I have set up a temporary wiki at my private homepage. I will fix the list when I'll get home. You can register yourself. I will add the link in my sig when the list is fixed. I'll hope though that the workers in the engine room will fix the wiki here. If this is manual work, can't you add only the recently changed pages first?

The wiki page is set up and I will add more info the next few days but I think the basic info is there. Notice that I use TikiWiki which is far more cooler than the old diyaudio wiki but notice also that the syntax is slightly different. Please use PREVIEW often before you save the page. Sure I can be reached through diyaudio, just hit "Send email to ... me"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.