• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
funny you should say that

Regrettably I already placed an order from tech-diy this morning, along with parts for my F5 amp...

I didn't notice this GB up until 5 mins ago when I saw a post in the main page

I will let you know next time I buy something from abroad Rhys

I have to admit this is my 3rd attempt to build the B1 and it's the 3rd quad of JFETS i am getting through...haha

I don't know what I am doing wrong - first attempt was on a stripboard, 2nd on a etched board... I think I probably burn the jfets from the heat of the soldering iron

Anyway...

Hi everyone, i would like to get these ordered. Could all people wanting a board please send $30 to rhys @ pressure-drop.org. People who are combining shipping please send $25. Total cost for 2 boards is $55.

I will be creating a wiki page later. Please Please could you include your forum handle when making payments.

Cheers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.