• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone, I have decided the best way to move forward right now is to draw out a timeplan for everyone to see online. This should avoid confusion and everyone can see what is where and how things are progressing. I am working on this at the moment and i should have it up shortly.

nkolisnyk, im fully aware whats going on with the gainclone boards, doesnt it look like i have a big mess to sort out at the moment allready, nevermind designing and testing a whole new amplifier! Im sorry, i have offered to replace all the faulty boards out of my own expense. Plese hold your horses on that one, i know it has been a while but for the sake of $20 please hold on.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I belive there are 3 out of 10 kits still to be received richard. I think people dont realise that its only the people without their stuff that are posting / getting in touch. Everyone else keeps quiet, so it actually looks like nothing has ever arrived.

I've tracked down all the phonoclone 3 kit orders. Two are confirmed to have been received. 9 are still outstanding.

Confirm received:
||earsandeyes||2||The Netherlands|| (boards only)
||JBdV||?||The Netherlands|| (kit, received May 8th, not on wiki)

Confirm did not receive:
||rjm||2||Japan|| (paid for boards, never told how much to pay for additional parts)
||lancer||4||Singapore|| (kit, paid, shipped May 8th)
||kffern||2||Australia|| (kit, paid, shipped May 23rd)
||northernsky||2||Italy|| (kit, paid, no shipping info given)
||prooptiki||2||Greece|| (boards only, no shipping info given)
||enzedone||2||New Zealand|| (kit, paid, no shipping info given)
||FinnC||2||Denmark||(kit, paid, shipped May 2, not on wiki)
||Yan6||2||Canada||(boards only, paid, not shipped - waiting on other boards?)
||noelectrix||2||Germany|| (kit, paid, arranged for delivery after June 1st)

Unconfirmed
(all wiki orders accounted for)

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Rhys, you better than anyone knows what you sent, and when you sent it. I'm just reporting what I am told.

Please contact prooptiki and send him his boards right away. Right now that is the worst outstanding thing as far as the phonoclone 3 orders go. The next thing is to contact northernsky and enzedone telling them when you plan to send them their kits. Third is to contact Yan6 and myself to discuss what to do about the boards we have purchased. Yan6 may wish to decouple the phonoclone 3 order from the other items so he can get his phonoclone 3 first. For myself, it's what I wrote in an email last week that you did not reply to: if you already have the parts I asked for bought, let me know how much I should pay for them, if you don't, then just send me the boards or, if you don't have those anymore for whatever reason, refund my money.

Show me some progress on the above and I'll lay off a little.

I am still deeply concerned about the situation with FinnC and lancer however, they should have received kits by now if you sent them when you told them you did.

-- Original wiki, boards only. --

Received:
||earsandeyes||2||The Netherlands||

Not received:
||rjm||2||Japan|| (paid for boards, never told how much to pay for additional parts)
||prooptiki||2||Greece|| (paid, no ship date)
||Yan6||2||Canada||(boards only, paid, not shipped - waiting on other boards?)

-- Original wiki, kit option. --

Received:
-none-

Not received:
||lancer||4||Singapore|| (shipped May 8th)
||kffern||2||Australia|| (shipped May 23rd)
||noelectrix||2||Germany|| (arranged for delivery after June 1st)
||northernsky||2||Italy|| (no ship date)
||enzedone||2||New Zealand|| (no ship date)

-- Orders placed after the first group buy finished. --

Received:
||JBdV||2||The Netherlands|| (received May 8th)

Not received:
||FinnC||2||Denmark||(shipped May 2)
||pchw||2||?|| (shipped May 26th)
||Tham||2||Malaysia|| (shipping "later this week")

Thanks for all the disputes, my paypal is now fully locked down. Now i cannot print postage labels, meaning there are going to be even more delays until i can get paypal sorted.

I dont want to battle against you guys, but this has just made things twice as time consuming for me.

Just a quick notice, anyone who is not in the USA, or anyone who has not been marked as shipped / knows their item has been shipped will now have to wait even longer, thanks to the bombardment of paypal disputes. My account is now suspended, i cant access anything, i cant print postage, i cant pay for things that are owed.

I have to post paypal various forms of identification and invoices, i have been told on the phone this may take up to 2 weeks.

I have to provide necessary that i am not fraudulent, some of you have called paypal and told them that i am a complete crook, which is not helping to solve this matter.

Now Paypal issues....

Just a quick notice, anyone who is not in the USA, or anyone who has not been marked as shipped / knows their item has been shipped will now have to wait even longer, thanks to the bombardment of paypal disputes. My account is now suspended, i cant access anything, i cant print postage, i cant pay for things that are owed.

Rhysh, this is directly from Paypal website:
If you and your seller are unable to work out an issue, you can go to PayPal's Resolution Center to open a dispute within 45 days of payment.

Most buyers have been trusting, patient and not to mention tolerant. WHO is to blame if they seek to recover their losses....??

However, most people paid more than two months ago; which means Paypal would NOT take action (unfortunately for buyers like myself who now only have their credit card suppliers to turn to). If anyone has requested action from Paypal, it is the most recent buyers that YOU have taken on, so YOU and no one else is to blame if the Paypal issue is not to appear more like an excuse for further delays.

BTW, I still expect my boards within the next 7 days (14 days at the latest). After which I also will initiate further action.

Re: Now Paypal issues....

Actually, if paypal get a number of complaints they will launch a fraud investigation, and screen my account, 45 days or not. I dont understand how you can call this an excuse, i cannot access my paypal account.

If paypal will resolve this situation, you will get your boards within 14 days. I am working with them at the moment.

/R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.