• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB PCB UGS "all inclusive" launched (until 2008/11/23)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now it's decided, I launch the extension of our french GB for the "rest of world"!

But for a limited period (to be honest, I don't want to send too much kits outside Europe, it's a lot of work ! ).

So everybody really interested can send me asap an email (including name, complete adress and number of kits), until sunday november,23. I will only take in account the bank transfers arrived until november, 30 00.00CET (central european time).

I will calculate the final price including s&h for each one and will send you the informations to carry the transfer out.

We will be at least 20 (including the french people on homecinema-fr.com), so the price without shipping charges will be 58 euros.

We are about ten in France. We will need to wait until we reach 20 to achieve this price, before submitting the order.

We choosed the same very high quality as Vincent Moreau in his last GB. Again, you will find all informations here :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/show...threadid=116621

I just reaorganized one PCB to optimize the size and avoid to include simple UGS.

Like Vincent Moreau, I mention that I'm not making any business on this GB ! (PCB supplying or component sourcing is not my job). I'm only an "amateur".

In Europe, Paypal is a nightmare (Vincent Moreau had a lot of problems). So please consider to do only bank transfers.

Best regards

Francois

Vlad,

It's very easy. It's the same working as on our forum in France.
1) You send me an email with your adress.
2) I reply with the price including the shipping charges and my bank informations (the main information is the IBAN).
3) You ask to your bank to do an international bank transfer.

Hi,

:smash: It will be the end of your requests in 12 hours. :smash:
All peoples who sent me directly an email, have normally got an answer.

Now I will ask the bank transfers for the french peoples and after, depending of the final number of requests in France, I will give you each final prices using a personal email.

Thank you for your patience

Francois

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.