• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

KrellClone KSA100-MKII Heatsink+Fan EUROPE GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
European GB for Heatsink with fan for the KrellClone KSA-100-MKII

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I got a price quote from FischerElektronik about €100/each
Will get final quotes next week I hope.

LA 1 02 230 + axial fan, Total of 8x TO-3
H 71.5mm (heatsink)

* Optional
LA 1 03 230 + axial fan, Total of 12x TO-3
H 108mm (Heatsink)

(This model could be better, larger heatsink...)

Price Quote from Fischer Elektronik

This model is 108mm long Heatsink + fan.
Special model for better cooling.

LA 1A 03 8 X TO 3 230V - With 8 x TO 3
H 108mm (Heatsink)

1 € 116,50 ea.
10 € 97,20 ea.
25 € 86,35 ea.
50 € 77,70 ea.

+ drawing costs / once € 40,00

Leadtime: about 6 – 7 weeks after receipt of order

Anyone more interested ?

Would be cool to make an order following 2 weeks.
And if we can reach 10pcs then the price is ok.

They are pre-drilled for 2x TO-3 on each heatsink.
Maybe we can make 3x TO-3 for total of 12 for people who want to add more power ...

Larger Model

I would be interested, but I am looking for a set similar to the one in the first picture with 10 T-03's per side(20 total). I want to use it for a stereo KSA100 MKII.
Let me know what you find out on price for that model, and I might be interested. I guess two of the 12 device versions would work as well, but that is getting to be too expensive. Is there another manufacturer that makes these? Maybe they would have better pricing. I know Fischer is not known for their pricing.

Thanks,
Donovan

For the moment there are 8x TO-3 per channel/heatsink like the original KSA 100.

But since we are using 100mm heatsink we surly can pre-drill 4 more holes. total of 12 TO-3's on each heatsink.

Guess it would be more or less the same price.

Also for those who want to make their own tunnels, heatsink is available in lenght of 1 meter for about €60 / pcs

Sure you all can make your own tunnel, but I'm lazy and thinks it's nice to have the tunnel complete with all drilling :)

It would be nice if you could try to get a groupbuy within the next 2 weeks.

And for thóse who just want to buy the raw heatsink, just sign up.

sink

Are you guys going with the 8 transistor sink? as the krell original?.....

I was just looking through the farnell catalogue and noticed the imi sink, although looks like they have swapped to fischer in the latest catalogue, i would love to get into this group buy but i missed the pcb's

Hi Fix

could you please see on farnell.com H S MARSTON FC-M2 module kit (148450 order code) and FC-C2 construktion kit (148453 order code)
I think both modules assembled are like the fischer module for 8 to-3 but the price Is 39 pounds + 35 pounds which Is lower than the fischer price

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.