• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Group buy for very low jitter oscillators

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings. I have the opportunity to acquire some _very_ low phase noise oscillators for digital audio work. The oscillators run at 24.5760MHz and have the following phase noise measurements:

10 Hz -125 dBc/Hz
100 Hz -140 dBc/Hz
1 kHz -150 dBc/Hz
10 kHz -155 dBc/Hz
100 kHz -158 dBc/Hz

These oscillators are also _very_ expensive. If I can get a group buy for 10 pieces, they will cost $325 each. For smaller quantities it will be $460 each! So I'd obviously like to get as many buyers as possible.

I will be willing to handle the ordering and all the shipping, anywhere in the world, as long as you would be willing to pay via paypal including actual shipping costs.

I'm not marking these up at all. The price is directly from the manufacturer here in the USA. After ordering it will take 12-14 weeks to manufacture the parts. Patience will be needed.

You can ask around the forum about my reputation. I've been here for a long time and this is not any kind of scam.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.