Production pics from DIY full range speaker project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Cal:
I have been trying to think of a humourous comment but I am left blank. Therefore I guess I should make something smooth and curvy.
I really like curvy shapes!

Hmmmm.. maybe a fish shape,,,,,,,,,,,, no that has been done already. I will have to come up with something.

Showoff! :mad:

I have a few questions:
(1) What model are those Lowthers?
(2) Did you fill those voids in the walls with anything?
(3) The design looks very similar (if not the same as) Martin King's Project 4. Is this true?
(4) Are you using any sort of frequency compensation to put those Lowthers in vented cabinets? If so, what?

Great-looking project.

Hello Dumbass!
1.Lowther DX3
2.Fine sand
3.I believe the similarity here is the Lowther, and the port. I can`t see much else, do you?
I have read that article before, yes.
4. No, all frequens straight out. So far.
I have to play them some houndred hours before I can decide wether or not I need compensation.
Maybe I`ll try Martin King`s solution then! He has some very good points!

Sclalars

¨Thank you Rick! I have to admit that I am pretty satisfied with both the project and the sound of them. My next project is allready going. It will be a stereo- bench/rack with the same design. Probably with a integrated subwoofer to give me the deepest tune wich I miss.

Sclalars

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.