fullrange drivers and narrow diagram

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
gday!
for bilding floorstanding system I want to use the fullrange drivers, with minimum filter advisable, for getting good impact features.
the speakers 6" or 8" bottom edges in 60 Hz will make, upper - above 10Ê fluent decline too.
the similar speakers, for instance Fosteks have a narrow diagram to directivities and, as a rule unevenness frequency response function,

which increases from below upwards.

my question. should I'll use 2 or even 3 pcs drivers, turn round, possible 20 degrees.
in zone of the maximum pressure on 10Ê ONE anyone driver, on my understanding, must be raised return on rest range, conditioned by

work rest driver.
considering fluent upper of pressure, approximately coinsiding with inverse trend of the diagram to directivities, should I get the linear

tract in this case?
sorry my English, should somebody translate it to human language, I'll be happy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.