Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Tabaq's have great waf

I built these Tabaq's for my girl friend and she really loves them, little speaker that sounds big!

Larry

Attachments

• IMG_0544.JPG
    IMG_0544.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 1,586
Hi to all . First of all i want to say few words about how Great this thread is ,- with plenty of lovely wideband speaker builds out there and not only - great stuff !!!
Iv been seeing myself this thread and pics for years but never did post anything . Since that time i have changed a few Speaker systems and wanted to share few pics with my curent system . Well this systen have replaced my Fostex BK 168 with Fostex FE168Z . Some guys are totaly fine with FE168Z but i was not hapy with higs at all so to my ears it neede a tweeter. And then i stumbled on theese Guys - Fostex 138 ESR . Well what can i say it took quite a while untill i got theese soundwise where i wanted :)

Last edited:
I just finished a pair of the Planet 10 design for the Alpair 11ms dMar-KenA11wt. Roughly 20 hours working. All wood hand cut with rests of wood from cellar. It was not easy and it is certainly not the best veneer job in this forum (even my wife complained), but they look good to my eyes, and sound is nice to my ears. They come to substitute a pair of Troels gravesen Discovery 3WC (that I have for sale, cause they are a bit too big for my narrow living room). I have to say I don't really miss them. It is amazing how these full rangers can deliver such a nice sound. They are easy on location and they sound warm, coherent, with good space and dynamics, for what they are and they cost.

Special thanks to Dave Dlugos for amazing design for the price, and for all the help received during building process.

Highly recommended.

IMG_1444.jpeg

IMG_1611.jpeg

IMG_1710.jpeg

IMG_1723.jpeg

IMG_1726.jpeg

Last edited: